1. Foster awareness and cultivate audiences from different backgrounds and ages in relation to contemporary art, architecture, environmental issues and other critical issues for society and its future.
2. Offer an excellent and diversified programme, implemented via innovative and interdisciplinary projects, in the framework of the Museum, Villa and Park
3. Valorise the Foundation’s assets through the preservation and enhancement of its architectural heritage and Park, as well as development of a major contemporary art collection.
4. Strengthen the Foundation’s national and international public image and reputation as a centre of excellence in the fields of contemporary art, architecture, landscape and reflection on critical issues facing contemporary society.
5. Contribute to the development of an environment that will foster creativity, encourage the creation and growth of new companies in the creative industries, with significant potential for wealth creation and job creation.
6. Guarantee the Foundation’s economic and financial sustainability, promoting operational excellence and boosting the attraction and generation of suitable financial resources.