The On-line catalogue, enables users to:
- access search indexes on the basis of a keyword, title, author, subject, collections, magazines etc..
- carry out alphabetical and exact searches using keywords, including the possibility of making cross searches using Boolean operators (*).
- carry out more finely tuned searches, using the "elaborate" and "advanced" separators.
- carry out searches by means of the "Indexes" separator using ordered lists of Titles, Authors, Subjects, amongst others.
- list the searches, before and after carrying them out.
- access "my registration” where it is possible to create personalised searches and bibliographic lists in accordance with the User's preference (3-month permanence).
- when carrying out searches, clicking on "add to the list" thus gaining access to the "bibliographical lists" located in the upper left corner and from there send an e-mail.
- carry out renewals and place requests.
- gain access to the Documental Collections on deposit in the Library.